Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Piccies update

Random pics!

A cute outfit I bought while pregnant:
 Newborn shoes! Gangsta ones, at that! This was the only day he wore them. They were too small! Left red lines on his feet! (we were given them 2nd hand from someone, so no purchase lost...)
 Handsome daddy.
 He loves his play mat! He stares at his friends and at the top, there is a star that lights up and plays music. He loves that as well! Lets Momma get a little bit done around the house!


 His Canadian shirt from my mom's friend. "I Love Mummy"....  (in Canada, they do not say Mommy, but Mummy)
 Little smile!
 Pearl...
 Isaac's preferred nap regime. I even tried to put him in this set up (bouncy seat on vibrate, blanket swaddle, pacifier) in the living room today while I ate lunch, but since he did not have his white noise machine, (or maybe the sound of the TV was bothersome), he did not sleep! (so I moved him to his room, and he slept for 1 hour!) Now, thankfully, he does sleep when we are out and about, even though he does not have this set up. Just at home, this is how he prefers it!

 After his first set of shots.  :(
 Doesn't he look like a cherub? Big, soft, rosy cheeks!
 Pearl....
 Holding Momma's fingers, (with our friend, Clifford).


 On my birthday! We had dinner at Chuy's. (new (and delicious!) here in Denton).  (it was hot out! We both have rosy cheeks!)

 The day after my b-day. I feel like I mostly take pics of Stuart holding Isaac, so I asked him to take a couple pictures of me with my boy!
Isaac is so cute. I love seeing his facial features coming out as he gets older.

 Isaac turned his head just as he took the picture!
 My birthday dinner (on Oct. 1st) at Cissy's house. Amy has come to all of my birthday dinners there for years, so we were so glad she could join us again!
Cissy made a delicious dinner of steak, twice baked potatoes, mushrooms, salad, watermelon, garlic bread, and a home made German chocolate cake from scratch for dessert! YUUUUMMMM-O.
 Aunt Mary!
(Isaac had on his special shirt for Aunt Mary that night. It says "I like hanging with my aunt" and has a picture of a monkey.)
:)
 Cissy's golf friends made her a "Birdie" towel, since her name that Isaac will call her is Birdie! So cute!
 A family picture! We don't get those taken often enough!
 Isaac's cute outfit he wore to church the day they announced his birth (our church's version of baby dedications).
(All 2nd hand clothes/shoes, but Mommy did the styling...)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment