Wednesday, September 28, 2011

PICTURES!

I just want to share some pics, so I'm gonna backpedal here....

4 DAYS OLD


 Wook at da widdle baybee!!!!


The day after we came home from the hospital!

How they sat as we watched the movie "The Goonies" on tv.
(after the movie, in my oh-so-hormonal state, I picked up Isaac and just stared at him and cried because I was so happy to have him home, and in our lives. And just to be his momma. -- a moment unrelated to the movie, just a random cry session!... one of many that week...)

Cutest little old man baby face ever!

 After his 1ST bath!


 Meme eyeing her prize..

 Still in my 'I have no reason to get dressed, I have a newborn' newborn phase...

 Our first outing! 6 days old. to WALMART. where else? We needed to pick up baby wipes. It was so fun to get to take Isaac out in public. It was a proud moment to get to leave your house, with your very own baby, who you are trusted to take care of. forever! It was fun!


 Little smirk!
 Adorable baby shoes! On adorable baby feet! Connected to adorable baby thighs!
This was when he was one week old. Heading to his first doctor appt., then to my doc appt.
 He screams when he's cold.
 In the lobby at my doc...


 His 2 babies...
 PRESH. US.

 Our first family walk!

 I walked up to his bassinet, and he had his arms like this all on his own!



 I love how his hands are all curled up and secure on his chest. Such a newby thing to do. He actually still does this every now and then! Here he is next to his birth present to me, from him and his Poppa. An "Isaac" necklace. Wrapped in an IBC rootbeer package, (his monogram is IBC!)

 Love my Dad doting...

My mom made this onesie for him!

His umbilical cord fell off when he was 13 days old. I was undressing him, and it stuck to his clothes! (ew)

 Uncle George, and Aunt Mary!

 Sleepy Mommy. This was after our family outing to the Frisco mall! (he was 16 days old). We wanted to get out of the house, but it was too hot outside to walk anywhere outdoors, so we walked around the mall for a couple hours!
 Sleepy Isaac.

Snuggled up in a sweet blanket that my Dad's cousin in NY made him. (my 2nd cousin? Isaac's 3rd?)





I like this picture below because it shows what our coffee table looks like with Isaac in our lives. New Father book. Baby nail clippers. ItzBeen Timer (times when he eats), and the Little Noses saline drops for his stuffy nose. Our new baby life.   :)

He loves our bed.. (only goes there some mornings!)

He loooves his Clifford pacifier doll! We use it EVERY day! (stays in place so much better than a pacifier by itself! And he gets to give Clifford hugs...)  Awww

 Baby Mean Green!
Stuart took him up to his work this day to show off his boy! (18 days old)
 Baby Lion towel!
 Not so much a fan of baths!
(but check out the blue eyes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment