Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Belly Pics!

I am behind on my belly pics!
I have 3 to share!

Here is 20 weeks:




That was taken in San Antonio. We went down to visit friends a couple weeks ago. A San Antonio blog post will be next!  :)

Here is 21 weeks:



This was taken not really on purpose! I was at work with JujuBelle, the jewelry company I work with - I was with them taking pictures at a fashion show they had in Dallas, and the girls I work with wanted a picture of me! And it turns out that I did not end up taking another picture of me that week at home later that weekend, so this will be my 21 week pic!

Lastly, here is me last weekend, at 22 weeks:



Back to the standard weekly pic with a sign! I like that so that down the road, if I forget how many weeks I was in a pic, the sign is right there to tell me!
Notice the baby's rug on the floor in the background! There are little bits of the baby's things in every room right now, I think!

In 2 days, I'll be 23 weeks! Another picture to follow after that!
He is kicking more and more everyday. It is such a joy to feel him. Every time I feel him, it's like "oh, hello, there you are!" Like his little greeting from within.
Something new is feeling him push on my bladder! I will have just used the restroom, then 10 mins later, have the urge to go again, but then if I sit still, the urge lets up! He is just moving around and toying with my bladder! I like that he is a mover. I think he'll be an active little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so now your belly actually sticks out further than your, well, you know whats... :o)

    ReplyDelete