YOU ARE THE BEST BABY!
That is all.
I am getting a little bit of work/editing done right now because you are just lying on your tummy happily in your crib playing with toys. You are safe and tucked away from our doggies, and safe to roll around and play, and you play so well by yourself! It's incredible! Now, not that Mommy leaves you alone all day. QUITE THE OPPOSITE. Hence why I felt the urge to blog this really quickly, because you are never alone, but it is so sweet to see you playing alone so contently and wonderful to let Mommy work for a few minutes. You are just SUCH a well mannered, well behaved baby.
So agreeable, and truly SO EASY. I don't know how we were blessed with you. And I'm pretty sure if you ever have a younger sibling, I don't know that we will get quite so lucky again, because from what I hear, it's not normal to have such an easy-going, care free, HAPPY baby 100% of the time!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment